Top 10 Reasons You Love Scriptshadow
10. Where else can you download the script for that Midnight Madness remake?
9. Waiting for movies to actually be filmed before you bash them? So 2006.
8. It’s not your script that just got ‘pwned’ by ‘frodobagginz3.’
7. Makes you feel better about your own work. And by ‘work’ you mean the unsold scripts, not the day job at Taco Cabana.
6. Rotten Tomatoes isn’t loading today.
5. John August secretly told you it was his favorite site.
4. You’re already banned from IMDB and Done Deal.
3. Your agent told you not to.
2. You heard the guy who runs the site once made out with Rachel Uchitel.
1. What? It’s not like you’re hurting anyone you actually have to answer to.
Top 10 Reasons You Hate Scriptshadow
10. You didn’t think of it first.
9. Your logline didn’t make the cut in the Top 100 Loglines Contest.
8. By thinking some random blog was the reason your deal fell apart, it distracts you from the nagging feeling maybe your dad was right about junior college.
7. Not only did Carson see through all 14 plot holes in your script, he had the audacity to mention them.
6. Wait, forget it. Had it confused with a site that charges $2,000 per script read.
5. You’re just a stickler when it comes to copyright law, especially as it applies to the Internet.
4. Just because you put your name on the third draft doesn’t mean you’re proud of it!
3. Scripts should be analyzed by trained professionals, like the interns most prodcos hire off the street for $9/hour.
2. You can’t stand tennis instructors.
1. One man who can wield the power of a thousand fanboys? He must be stopped!
Got a reason you love or hate Scriptshadow? Post it in the comments.